my ds is potty trained while he is inside. how do i get him to not pee himself while he is outside?

he is 2 1/2 and has had barely any accidents inside for about 2 weeks

krazymami028

Asked by krazymami028 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• for my son I did the 20 min potty breck. What I would do is every 20 mins he had to go to the potty and he would go most of the time. When he didn't go then I would let him play or whatever we where doing for another 20 mins the we would try again.
    KiriandWyatt

Answer by KiriandWyatt at 12:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• make sure he uses the potty right before going out
    momof3ohio

Answer by momof3ohio at 12:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Do you have close neighbors? If not let him go outside on a tree or a bush. If you live near by others let him do it and just wave at them if they look at you funny and say he's learning it'll get better!
    mackison74

Answer by mackison74 at 5:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• What I did with your nephews was just find a special spot for him to pee.Make it fun but not too fun because then he'll always want to go outside to that spot.I told mine they were watering the tree and it was thirsty that everytime we were out here to give the tree a drink lol Just make sure he doesnt drop his draws completely to the floor with his butt hangin out lol took some gettin used too for my guys but it worked
    inab79

Answer by inab79 at 7:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2008