Do you watch the show teen mom? If so....

Do you think that Amber even cares about her daughter?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• i think she is bi polar not depressed like she was diagnosed with...she is happy one min an sad the next..an Gary is a smuck cause she was supposed to be his 1st everything..but behind the scenes both are smucks..they are sleeping with other ppl off camera..but a couple on camera..he was stupid for getting back with her tho she thought she was pregn by someone else during the summer..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Not as much as she should. I really hope that Gary takes her to court and gets full custody of her. I just wonder what the rules/laws are about using the footage from the show as evidence. I mean there are sooooo many illegal things that get filmed in reality shows and it doesn't seem like anything happens, but this is involving a child, so I don't know how that works. I'm assuming that he doesn't call, because I'm sure we would've read/heard about it by now. We always talk about these shows like it was filmed last week, LOL!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I think the only thing that Amber likes about having a child is that it's something she can have power over, and her daughter is a tool for her to use to control Gary. I think that little girl should have been put up for adoption, if they stay fighting like that in front of her, that little girl is going to end up with some serious baggage.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Im watching it. I have questioned if she really does or not.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I just saw my second episode ever and after only 2, I can tell you that those are the types of homes where CPS should be able to remove a child. I dont think either of them do...they just play games. It is sooooo sad. :(
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 10:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I really hope that Gary takes her to court and gets full custody of her as well. He loves his child and you can see that. She is the one who fights with him over nothing. This episode he went to get his stuff said what's up and she went off. I mean come on she was hitting him and thank god Leah wasn't there because she would have done the same thing if she was and THAT is sad!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2010