what do you do with your shoes when you come in the house?

keep them on? take them off & toss them wherever? put them in the closet? do you have a shelf thing by the door for shoes?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• all the shoes are in a pile under a side table next to the front door. I hate shoes and find them uncomfortable - except flip flops. I do have an organizer inside the front hall closet, but I use that really to store the winter shoes during summer and vice versa
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I never do the same thing. We have a shoe bench. I have shoes sitting all over my room and in my closet floor. I leave them on too. No plan.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Kick them off as soon as I get in the door.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We have an area by the front door where we put our shoes. I usually straighten them up, but sometimes I find my Hubby straightening them up too.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Put them on a rug by the front door and have trained the kids to do the same. Only person who does not it my DH but he is in and out and works outside sometimes. He puts his there at the end of the day though.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My every day pair are kicked off outside the door. But my kids shoes are on a cubby shelf in the living room and the rest of mine and my husbands are on the floor in our closets.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Just take them off.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We have an area by the front door where we keep a boot tray & put our shoes on when we come in the house.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The kids have an area near the entertainment center for their shoes, and my flip flops always get kicked off and pushed underneath the deep freezer in the dining room.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• House #1- a bamboo rack by the front door
    House #2- closet
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010