What is a great gift to get my husband for our 1yr Wedding Anniversary?

FstrMom2009

Asked by FstrMom2009 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband and I just went out to dinner and that was our gift to each other.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I believer that paper is the traditional gift, so I bought concert tickets for my DH last year.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Sorry, it has taken me so long to get back to all of you. Thank you for the suggestions. We did not get each other gifts. Instead we got my parents to watch the baby for us, and we went to dinner. We went to Long Horn Steak House and had so much fun. We finally got to have an adult conversation without having to be interrupted by a baby. Just being able to spend all that time with him was amazing. Hope we can get out just the two of us again very soon. We needed that. It helped us see what we have been doing wrong. Not taking time for us.

FstrMom2009

Comment by FstrMom2009 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010