I'm having yellow-tinted/white sticky discharge, is this normal?

I've had globs of it so it doesnt come ALL the time...it ranges from clear, to white, then once I had yellow-tinted stuff. Is this okay in pregnancy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes. It is more than likely vaginal/cervical discharge that is completely normal throughout your pregnancy. How far along are you?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• yes i had this several times throughout my pregnancy everything was fine its normal
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Actually....not sure if I'm pregnant. I've been FEELING pregnant and I spotted on and off for 5 days. Just ended yesterday afternoon. Usually I am on my period for 7 or more days. ALways heavy bleeding with clots and the works. This time it was nothing like that. But I'm having that discharge which makes me wonder bcause I don't usually have a lot like that. I am having cramps still. My back hurts really bad. Bad headaches. Emotional. Anyways...I was just wondering hehe...I'm going to test again if I don't start next month.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It could be normal or the beginings of a yeast infection. Ask your doctor to do a test on you next time you go. If it turns out to be a yeast infection stay away from sweets, eat some yogurt every day, and do what your doctor/nurse tells you to do.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Oh forgot to mention that I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all came out negative :( Thats why this is SO confusing.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I had the same thing before I actually knew I was pregnant. I had to wait a month to have my blood come back positive. Do you have anyother symptoms other then headaches and being emotional?
    When was the last time you had intercourse?
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• the last time lol...tonight. My sex drive has gone through the roof!!! this would be my second pregnancy and that was one huge thing when I was pregnant. I was always wanting sex. Now, I can do it any time of the day. THis is crazy lol. My boobs tingle on and off. I am peeing more. and my back is killinnnggg me
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It could be leukorrhea which is normal but I would have it checked out to be on the safe side.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:00 AM on Sep. 29, 2010