Has any mom who's recently switched their infant from the Similac powder to the concentrate seen any difference in their infant?

Since Abbott recalled the Similac Advance Powder infant formula I switched my 7 month old daughter to the concentrate as of yesterday since she had a can or so of powder that had not been affected by the recall. Since she's started drinking the formula she has become sick. I've double checked to make sure I've prepared it correctly so that is not the issue. She has had a fever and I was wondering has anyone else experienced this?

Mommee83

Asked by Mommee83 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is almost 3 weeks old. She seems to be doing fine from switching from the powder. I would have to say, I think she eats a little less....I can't imagine switching would cause her to have a fever. Maybe she's just coming down with something. Good luck to you!
    BWIND

Answer by BWIND at 11:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We switched right away, the only thing I noticed was that my son used to poop every other day and now he is pooping every 3rd day. My doc said not to worry unless he has a roch hard poop, that would mean he is constipated.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Hi! I meant to leave a comment much earlier, but thanks to all who replied. It was just a virus, but she really didn't like the milk at first. She's gotten used to the liquid now so things are going much better, besides the cold she's getting over from her big brother and big sister, God love em! Better get these flu shots pronto!!!!
    Mommee83

Comment by Mommee83 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2010