Did anyone watch Teen mom tonight?

OMG Amber should loose custody of that baby!!!!!! How awful is she? I think Maci and Ryan handled their stuff very well. I feel sooo terrible for Farrah really that is sooooo sad! What did you think?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love this show!! :P But havn't had a chance to watch it, gotta love DVR's.
    kaylaylshfr

Answer by kaylaylshfr at 11:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Amber AND her baby's Daddy should lose custody. They are both way too immature and neither one of them care enough about her.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Jen, I have to disagree Gary does take care of her. Gary does leave in order to avoid a fight, He is the one who makes sure she isn't in her crib crying until her poor little face is swollen/. He is a great daddy.
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I agree completely. :) Love this show. I hope that it helps teens to see what the ramifications of their actions could be. Love Macy, Farrah has made a huge improvement, and Amber really is a nut! I don't think the baby is safe with her. She doesn't know how to handle her stress/anger in a positive light.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• no i havent..but i guess i will wait til they do the marathon
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I try to watch it: and then i wanna thro stuff at the tv. Thoses girls Tick me off sooooo bad! The one chick is sooooo immature and doesnt give a shit about her child! It makes me sooooo mad!
    SylivasMommie

Answer by SylivasMommie at 12:16 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I did but am almost wishing I hadn't.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Cody, I agree. I seriously wish I new Amber just so I could punch HER in the face and see how she likes it. How dare she do things like that in front of her child( I know she didn't hit him than but she probably would have) I agree with Kword that baby is NOT safe with her at all. Like the day the baby was cranky and instead of being kind and trying to get her to sleep or even just play with her she put her in the car and screamed at her and called Gary while he was at work and bitched at him. Hello babies wake up early sometimes and you have to deal with it. I HATE her!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i missed it but am hating that i did
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2010