Sick of being broke....

Seriously who else is sick of being broke because I know I am!!!!

kaylaylshfr

Asked by kaylaylshfr at 11:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am...LOL I even went back to work FT and we are still playing catch up! I am like jeeze....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I know exactly how you both feel. I hate it. Just don't seem to catch up either.
    jennbelcheravon

Answer by jennbelcheravon at 11:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I def am living paycheck to paycheck sucks...yikes!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I AM!!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 11:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I am ready to not live paycheck to paycheck!! I want to have a nice cushion for emergencies!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Ugh, I'm in the same boat. My husband is an aircraft mechanic, and times have been tough all year. You would think he would have a lot of work here in Alaska, but not so much. Plus with me being pregnant and we only have the one car...it's tough for me to get a job.
    Smile161

Answer by Smile161 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I am tired of it big time! today my husband got paid and I was thinking it would be nice to order a pizza and not have to cook...well because of the final total of the bills and what we need for the next 2 weeks, there wasn't a pizza, we can't even go grocery shopping because after bills my husband needs the extra for gas and cigs (UGH!! My next husband will be a non smoker!!!)
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I am too. It seems as though as soon as you get paid, it flies right out the window!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:49 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• OMG, I could cry after reading those words. I have been looking for a job for so long I SERIOUSLY want to quit! What is up with this?????? I am sooo over it.
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree with arbnmom - if you REALLY want to change your financial situation - this is an awesome company - I was in the same boat as the other women on here - sick of never having enough- living pay check to pay check - barely! I started working with this company a year ago -and it has really made a difference in our lives -financially and physically!!! You owe it to yourself to learn more!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2010