did any one watch it???

House was AMAZING last night. If you watched it, what did you think about it??

I am super happy that Wilson is back... and the fact that Cuddy i s adopting a baby... I can NOT wait till next week

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 3:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Entertainment

• I haven't watched it yet, but I have it recorded on DVR. My daughter and I watch it together, she absolutely loves House.
    I am glad Wilson is back too...I knew he couldn't stay away no matter what he said. I did love it though, in the last episode, when House was getting on his phone and Wilson said "Can't you just wait for the test results to find out if you're right or not?" And House replied...
    "Ok who is NOTHING at all like me that you are saying this to?"
    LOL!!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i havent seen it yet i have to wait til my SO has days off we agreed to not what house bones law and order any of them lol with out the other home
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• OMG I watched it! I LOVE House! and i too am glad wilson is back....what did house say about cuddy adopting?? My dvr stopped at him looking surprised!!!! grrr.......lol...
    MyMariah

Answer by MyMariah at 11:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I don't have tv so I have to wait till next wednesday to watch it on the internet. I just caught last weeks episode today. I know I'm behind but at least I get to catch it. I read the recap online for last nights epidsode, sounds really good and I can't wait to watch
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• if you have a myyearbook account you can watch the most recent episode of House. I missed it Tuesday night and I was able to watch it Wednesday morning.
    Joyzap2003

Answer by Joyzap2003 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2008