"Find all 10 questions here" WTH?!

It takes me to my questions and answers that I have asked/posted

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• yeah i got that too!!! LOL
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 11:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• On the right side it listed all the "Stupid Questions" Just search Cafe Meghan
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yep, same when I hit on that too, Im thinking there where only 6 posted so far...is that what you answered too, is 6?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• oops, I just got back on-line, I was gone for awhile and only answered to #6 just saw the rest of the questions...but what you found still stands, press on that link and it brings ya back to your stuff..
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• lol it did that to me too!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i think she copied her home page questions part.. and that'll take everyone to their own page.. not her questions..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I clicked on Cafe Meghans name and saw all the other questions (FINALLY!), but I'm assuming it's too late to answer them. Geez, they were still getting posted after 11 PM last night--who the heck is staying up that late just to answer all 10 stupid questions? I was already in bed. They need to do a better job of getting all the questions up in a reasonable amount of time. I can't sit on cafemom all day and night! Okay, vent over, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:53 AM on Sep. 29, 2010