Just curious ;)

at what month did your baby start rolling over!? from stomach to back and back to stomach

v_serenil

Asked by v_serenil at 11:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think she was about 2 months old.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• about 2 months but he didnt know how he was doing it. It was about 3 months when he could do it a little better if he worked super hard at it.....then before I knew it he was flopping all over the place lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• All three of my kids were different, the oldest rolled tummy to back by 1 month, back to tummy by 3 months, my second son rolled tummy to back by 3 months and back to tummy followed shortly after, the youngest waited till 4/5 months then just started rolling over both ways, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm a little confused by what I have written down, but it looks like my first two rolled belly to back around 3 1/2 months, and back to belly around 5 months, and they were both rolling well both ways by 6 months. My 3rd baby has been my advanced baby, he rolled back to belly first at 3 months, and belly to back at 4 months, sat up at 5 months, crawled at 6 months, he turned 8 months yesterday and is cruising around the furniture and my guess is he will be walking around 9 months. I'm constantly getting comments on how advanced he is, so I'm not sure who all these babies are that are rolling at 1-3 months! Unless their moms are counting the very first time they did it by accident, I'm counting when my kids could do it on purpose and do it consistantly.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Rolling over well as in doing it every day he was rolling back to front at 3 months. Front to back just a tad later. He did it the opposite way they usually do..lol
    Mybella...Your son is exactly how my son was at that age. The rolling at 3 months, sitting alone and army crawling at 5, crawling well at 6, pulling up at 7, cruising and standing un assisted and 8, and he was walking at 9 :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:02 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• right around 4 weeks.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• about 3.5 mths.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• 2-3 months old.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• #1 was like 5 months (back to tummy)
    #2 was 3 1/2 months (back to tummy to back all at one time).
    #3 was 5 months (also back to tummy, did it the opposite way a few days later)
    #4 was exactly 3 months old and went back to tummy but didn't figure out tummy to back for another couple of weeks.
    #5 is 2 1/2 months and hasn't figured it out yet.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:16 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My daughter was almost 6 months when she finally rolled over. She's pretty much taken her sweet time doing everything.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010