Ovulation

Okay, I'm wondering WHEN I actually ovulate. I know I can get OPK's but as of this moment I don't. Lol..so. Well, I thought that I had conceived my DD when I was ending my period. I was like barely off it. But then I learned about ovulation and that it comes 12-14 days from the day you start. Well, now I think that I may be pregnant and we didn't use contraception near the end of my period. So I'm wondering if I actually do ovulate then. Is this possible?

p.s. We have tried to conceive around 12-14 days like every other day the way you are supposed to (more than one month) and I didn't become pregnant. I know it's difficult to conceive but I know that I'm able to! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can learn to to chart your cycle and you'll know exactly when you ovulate, check out..... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have been wandering the same thing honey! I have tried calculating it, doing those test, putting it in computer and nothing seems to work! It can get frustrating, but I know it will happen one day!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 12:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Sounds like you ovulate earlier than day 12-14, that's how I was. Maybe you should try fertility friend.com. I used that website before and it can help you track your cycle.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Whoops didn't realize that someone else had posted that, lol.
    twinmama2five

• Sometimes your ovulation days can be off but good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2010