Can someone recommend help for Autism Spectrum Disorder?

My son was recently diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and we were referred to the Autism Solution Center in Memphis. However, due to financial strain, we are unable to afford not only the available workshops but also the gas to get to Memphis (two hours away). I'm hoping someone can point me toward a place that can help in the Jackson, Tennessee area. Thanks so much!

Jen42585

Asked by Jen42585 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Kids' Health

• look up autism speaks, they should be able to tell you how to find help. you can pm me if you like.
    pattie14

Answer by pattie14 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• The Autism Society of America should have a local chapter in and around your area that could help you. Look on their website. good luck!
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 2:24 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am not local to you, but I suggest you ask your local school admins for some help. Good luck with this! :)
    Radarma

Answer by Radarma at 9:15 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Ask your dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thanks for the suggestions and I'll look into all of them when i get the time to.
    Jen42585

Comment by Jen42585 (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• no idea but here's a bump
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2010