What are you thankful for?

I try to start and finish each day thanking God for my blessings! I'm so grateful for my children and I'm thankful to be able to stay home with them each day. I'm thankful for my husband and health. :) What are you thankful for in your life?

carol2m2

Asked by carol2m2 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Im thankful that I havent put my body between a semi and the pavement yet,,,lol,,just kidding. Im so thankful for everyday I have with my kids,,,as a single mom, that we have somehow and someway made it through one more day. We have a roof over our heads for one more month,,,I cant look beyond that. It really is just one day at a time.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:30 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thankful to be alive, ofcourse. Thankful for my Son, Husband, Family in general. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i'm thankful we will be moving back home to our families soon :) i miss my mom and i cant imagine having this baby without her around.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm thankful for everything in my life really, even the hard lessons I've learned. Everything bad I've gone through has made me a stronger person and I've learned from it.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 12:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am thankful for my 2 dds and that they are happy healthy kids, my husband and him having a great job that he loves, and my family :)
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 12:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thankful I have a great family :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm thankful for my wonderful hubby and stepdaughters. For my dogs and cats and their unconditional love. For good friends. For having a roof over my head and food to eat.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2010