iud problems adult content

so im 27, hubby is 24 we have a three year old daughter and shortly after she was born i got diagnosed with high blood pressure and high anxiety...so i decided to get the paraguard iud in so ive had it for 2and a half years...in those years i have been to the docs numerous times for ultrasounds and tests etc...bc i just havent felt good now the month is almost over and yup another problem no period this month took a preg. test of course it is negative or so it says i have been nausea, actually threw up this morning not really an appetite and if i do eat the sick feeling comes back...im so over all these problems and now ive decided the tubes are getting tied and i cant wait....im already over the baby stage and bc of the meds im on i cant afford to get preggers unexpected...jsut wondering if anyone else has had these problems??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i've only had the paraguard iud since july, but i haven't had any of the problems you are having. i hope you feel better!
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 12:35 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I dont have the paraguard but I did have the mirena and my midwife had told me when we talked about it that there was a possibility that it would trick your body into thinking you are pregnant. I would go to the walk in and maybe that will help ease your mind
    mrsmommy2007

Answer by mrsmommy2007 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I also had the mirena and i never got my period while i had my iud...if it makes you more comfortable go in to the docs and tell them whats going on
    WranglerMommy

Answer by WranglerMommy at 10:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I had the IUD back in 1995 for 5 years with no problems but everyone is different.

Good Luck!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2010