Baby number two

My husband and I have a two year old son now and we just decided that we are ready to have another baby. So i was wondering if any of you wonderful mothers would have advice about being pregnant and having a two year old boy. Also any tips for after the second baby is here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I was beyond exhausted being pregnant the 2nd time ad I had a ds that was 2. I was also working 3rd shift full-time and dh was gone all day at his job. I was kinda zombie like. But my 2 yr old was ok with everything. He thought it was cool that I had a baby inside me. He helped me out once the baby came. He was 3 by then. He's almost 6 now and he is still very protective of his little sister. They are inseperable. He calls her his best friend. They do everything together. She adores ds. I suggest treating them fairly and not giving baby so much attention that ds thinks he's out in the cold.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:16 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Just try to get a regular routine and be balanced in everything.gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010