PROFESSIONAL ANSWERERS SEX????

Someone posted the other day that theirs a difference btween the G spot and a Orgasm..
how do u know the difference or which one u had

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I thought the g spot was what made you have an orgasm....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:42 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I thought so too..but someone on here said other wise...but i didnt get a chance to respond to it now i cant find it to see if there was anawer to it..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• your clit has more nerve endings in one spot than a butterflies tongue which is the only closely comparable organism of the animal kingdom to share this phenomenon. We do have more then just this though, there are multiple ways to achieve orgasms internally, externally, only you know what works for you. Having a generous and willing partner is a must otherwise figure you out on your own!! It's up to you to obtain the pleasure you deserve! Watch/ go see The Vagina Monologues when you get a chance.
    freyjawire

Answer by freyjawire at 12:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• ok..is it on dvd..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I know for me it is easier to get an external orgasm....But I never knew that tid bit you said about the butterflies....thats interesting =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:42 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Of course there is a difference. The G spot is a specific location in your vagina and a orgasm is the actual pick of sexual satisfaction.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010