Is the cost of a travel club membership worth beingable to save on all your future vacations, even if you arent planning one now?

Mommiebiz824

Asked by Mommiebiz824 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Travel

• I think it depends on how much you actually travel now. My husband and i bought a membership a few years ago and we only use it once a year so this year I cancelled it because we spent to much on it when I can get deals online for less than the cost of their offer plus the membership cost. It would have paid for itself if we used it 2-3 times a year but we are farmers/ranchers so the only time thats reasonable to get away if November or January and we just don't go more than once a year.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 12:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Im a member of a travel club as well, it's pretty inexpensive $200 to join, $25 a month. They waive your monthly fee if you get 4 friends to join as well, though $25 a month is still pretty awesome. I actually get to travel quite often because the prices for the vacations are so affordable. What kinds of trips did you take with your club before you cancelled?
    Mommiebiz824

Comment by Mommiebiz824 (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We usually did last minute all inclusives to Mexico, Dominican and Costa Rica.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010