Is there someone in your life that is very critical?

She is mad that I am not working & I think jealous that she HAS to! Not my problem! My cousin is so rude

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 12:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. Your cousin is over the top. I have a dear loved one who is very critical. Sometimes I do not answer the ph. I only talk to her when I have to or feel obligated to.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• maybe she is resentful, though if she is family and you could lend a hand as she maybe has for you and you are self absorbed in not having to anything, could be she has reason and she finds it difficult to refrain from judgement. your question seems so brief and un-informing it seems antagonistic. perhaps your tone, demeanor and lax attitude could be instigating with a passive aggressivness? IDK you or her. if you two can't talk write a letter read it to someone else, who is neutral, doesn't know her, be genuine about trying to resolve this, before giving it to her, or dont ask.
    freyjawire

Answer by freyjawire at 12:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my husband gets kinda mad because he dosnt want me to work and i want to ....he wants to feel like he is bringing home the big bucks lol. And he wants to know that he can provide for all of us and I dont have to work...So for me its a cute thing....But yeah your cuz is rude...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• There are people that try to be. I guess they can only be critical of me if I allow them to. Take it for what it is, jealousy, and move on!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:05 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• She thinks I should go to school for Quickbooks (an acct. course) I am not working & cannot add anymore debt, but she THINKS I am being lazy. I am on the computer ALL day looking for job & trying to get interviews. She insults me when there is no need. I don't even think she knows she is doing it, she may have bi-polar. We used to be so close & now she is attacking me
    NicolesMommy

Comment by NicolesMommy (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• YES!! dd's best friends mom. She so wanted me in this booster program, she told me she thought it would be good for me...but she is so critical of me. I am the brand new secretary, I record the minutes. I typed up the minutes from the last meeting and used the agenda and the minutes from the last meeting as my guide. She didnt like it and wouldnt distribute it at the first meeting. She told me that I need to send the minutes to her for her approval. She will go over minutes and return them to me with corrections that are needed to be made...every single month now. She and her hubby are the presidents of the booster club. I thought it was going to be so different and fun then this....now Im not so sure.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my mother but u don't care over all she is my mother and i cant hate her for the way god made her
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my mother can be this way and then there's a friend of mine who is too. she told another mutual friend of ours that my marriage to my husband wouldn't work cause he didn't have children. what? we are mormons and to have a big family is kinda the norm and he has a big family and so do i. we just laugh about it cause she'll see she was wrong.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 29, 2010