SAHM, what do you usually eat yourself for lunch?

Do you eat what the kids are having? What kind of stuff do you normally cook just for yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• a sandwich or leftovers from the night before.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 3:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I eat what the kids are having and eat when the kids are eating.....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I usually eat either a sandwich, a cup of soup, or whatever the kids don't eat.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• whatever i can get, not as healthy as i used to eat before kids and and lack of time, shame on me i know!! usually a sandwich and soda
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• LOL. I think this is a great question. I tried this new thingtoday called healthy choice frsh mixers. They wre 3.99 at winn dixie and I thought that wasn't bad for a lunch. Its in the dry foods area. i got the southwestern chicken it came with rice. But it was really neat. You actully steamed the rice in the container it came with. Very easyand apperantly good for me. I will be trying the rest of them soon. Hust needed some salt. Hope that didn't ruin all the healthy stuff! LOL

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I am so no a healthy eater right now! I have a three year old (who doesn't listen at all nor does he sit still for more than 3 seconds at the the time) and I have a three month old. At this point I eat when I can, and whatever I can grab! Some days it's so bad I go all day until about 2 or 3 and realize I haven't eaten and I am starving. The only thing I have everyday w/o fail is coffee. I leave the pot on all day in case I want more!
    MommytoNandA

Answer by MommytoNandA at 5:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Well, my son is only 9 months old, so I can't exactly eat what he eats... But I usually eat a turkey sandwich, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of soup, frozen pizza, or leftovers. Not too healthy, but it's not too horrible, either!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 6:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Quick food.. microwave and go... My 14 month old eats lil graduates and for dinner usually eats whatever we make for dinner.. breakfast he shares cereal with me... and drinks milk and juice all day long
    stasia4

Answer by stasia4 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I usually eat a toasted sandwich, (I heat my lunchmeat too) chips, and maybe a cookie. Sometimes I eat leftovers if it is something I really like. Abby doesn't eat alot during the day. She will take bites of my sandwich, or chips. But usually she doesn't want to eat until the evening... she's weird.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 12:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

Erica25800

Answer by Erica25800 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2008