Could this mean a yeast infection? adult content

Pregnant, and have slight occasional itching, frequent urination, and white/yellow sometimes fluid and sometimes chunky/cottage cheese like discharge... Yeast infection?

Mskixxalot

Asked by Mskixxalot at 1:11 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Health

• I'm not sure, but they sell yeast infection testers at the drugstore if you're too embarrassed to see the doctor about it before you know what's going on!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I don't think that's quite right, but do the test, and don't use the medicine without talking to your doctor! I just had one, no cottage cheesey discharge, or fluid. Just burning, especially when I urinated.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:30 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yeast looks like cottage cheese, so I would say yes. It's most likely a yeast infection. I would go see your doctor. I know there is a testing kit that you can buy at Walgreens or CVS, you could try that first if you really don't want to go in. Doctors see women all the time though, nothing to be embarrassed about! Most women have had a yeast infection, so you're definitely not alone.
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2010