What silly things have you cried or gotten emotional about while being pregnant.

I'm 34 wks and 5 days. Here's just a few...
cried because I saw a cute doggy on the side of the road and hubby wouldn't turn around to let me go pet it.

I cried because my MIL's dog wouldn't stop staring at me.

I cried when my bras stopped fitting

Yesterday I asked my hubby how much he loved me and he grinned and said "I love you more than yesterdays trash." It was a little joke he always says but it broke my heart and I went into a hormonal fit. You should have seen his face when I started bawling. LOL

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I cired once b/c my husband fixed my plate and I asked for bbq sauce, but apparantly didn't hear me so he came out of the kitchen with no bbq sauce.

I cried everytime I saw the kay's jewelers commercial where the guy places a necklace around his sleeping wifes neck.

I cried once b/c the dog did not want to sit with me. Normally he sits next to me even when I don't want him to.

I cried everytime I saw an aspca commercial. After about a dozen times, my husband made a new rule: No animal planet while pregnant!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• While I was pregnant with my daughter I was making mac & cheese, I was draining the noodle and spilled about 2 or 3 into the sink. I was so upset I threw the rest of the noodles away and cried myself to sleep!!
    Krissy8505

Answer by Krissy8505 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• LOL omg you guys!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I cried alot as well over the smallest and most stupidest things and my husband would kind of smile and would just hug me. Even though I know he wanted to make fun of me lol. I cried infront of everyone at the dealership when we had to trade in my first very nice two door car for a family car cause baby was about to be here. My husband felt so bad for me and I just could not stop crying. I have to say though that I miss being pregnant cause I just felt so comfortable... well atleast untill I was about 37 weeks pregnant lol but my skin had never been better so I can wait for us to be pregnant with our second!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i cried about gaining weight, because i've always been the 'fat sister'--turned out, i gained less weight than either of my sisters, and lost it quicker.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i cryd when they didnt put pickles on my sandwhich at subway!!!!
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 3:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I cried when I went to make a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich and someone had eaten the last tomato.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I always had a craving for Baskin RObbins cherry jubilee milk shakes!! yummy

Well one visit to BR was horrible. She made it way to thick I couldn't even drinkit, if I wanted just ice cream I would have ordered ice cream, I was so mean to her. SO she took it back added more milk and blended. This time it was so runny. I just set it back on the counter and started crying!! OMG@!! How pathetic I was.
    shawslady

Answer by shawslady at 3:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I cry because my husband wants a new car and i don't want to get rid of the one we have. It's the car he had when we first met and every date, every time we went out, we were in that car. And I just don't wanna get rid of it. i still almost cry now thinking about him wanting to get rid of it. Being pregnant makes me totally different with emotions.

i also cried because I couldn't find an outfit one morning because I didn't wanna wear my maternity clothes anymore and my pre-pregnancy clothes don't fit.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Everything made me cry! Sappy commercials were the worst! Just so you know, even after the baby's here, you'll be more emotional than ever!
    babyjakesmama

Answer by babyjakesmama at 4:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008