would you rather get a free designer purse, or free kids clothes?

If someone offered you either your favorite designer purse or a pile of name brand kids clothes, which would you choose?

art.diva

Asked by art.diva at 2:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in

• Kid clothes....we have been having a hard time getting things for my son such as clothes and shoes because he is growing so fast that he can only wear things for a few months then its back to buy more. I would love to have a purse....but my son is still to young to loose the diaper bag lol so there would be no point lol.....Ill stick with my mommy bag =D
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Kids clothes, I don't care about labels.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Kids clothes
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Kids clothes! I don't need a designer purse, it's just going to get covered in some kind of mystery liquid and have crumbs in by the next day.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Definitely the kids clothes. They are always nicely dressed. I carry purses until they literally fall apart and Idon't have a hundred. Maybe 4 or 5 and I haven't bought one in 5 years and they were bought all on sale or given as gifts and aren't way expensive. The most I have ever paid for a purse was $60. I would rather my kids look good. A purse is just something to carry money and other junk in.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:08 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• kids clothes i would take care of my kids before i got anything for my self kids first husband second my self last
    BabyAngel2011

Answer by BabyAngel2011 at 2:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• The clothes!! No doubt!! But the clothing would need to be equal in value to the purse!!!! I know that designer purses go for thousands of dollars and my whole wardrobe probably cost me less than 100$, no kidding! I am super insistent that my son NEVER leave our home with dirty clothes on, even 1 tiny little stain! I don't care if he walks around the house with stains from the day on his clothes but my son will never go out in public looking like a slob. I have seen so many kids of all ages walking around with stains all over their clothing and it disgusts me! gives me the urge to go right to the nearest second-hand store and buy the child a few nice CLEAN outfits for about 5$.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• kids clothes I dont carry a purse so definatly clothes....now if you had said shoes i might change my mind
    danni1982

Answer by danni1982 at 2:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Kid's clothes!!! I have never carried a purse.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• kids clothes
    afwife58701

Answer by afwife58701 at 2:42 AM on Sep. 29, 2010