• In the Spotlight:

Creative party favors help!!

Hey ladies my daughters birthday is a month. Im all about planning so Im trying to get ideas for party favors. Heres the deal I have about 3 boys attending and my daughter will be the only girl. Because of that I dont want to buy party favors that are all pink. If you guys have any ideas of cheap creative party favors I would be very greatful. And any other party tips would be great.

Bri160

Asked by Bri160 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• My step mom and I used to make candy in the moldes and we would always give those out as party favors but it can get a little costly to start. But its something you can look into if you have a local craft store.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:08 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thanks I did that for a friends baby shower which wasnt a bad idea but like you said its costly to start thanks tho
    Bri160

Comment by Bri160 (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Try the dollar store. Or have the kids make an inexpensive craft at the party to take home.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:11 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Stick with a theme? Arts & crafts - then the favors could be little bags with crayons, paper, glue, stickers, etc. You don't say how old the kids are, but sticking with a theme that covers both genders should be possible (you could even go with a Halloween theme).

I also don't think that it's necessary to have the favors all identical. You could easily have a "girl" favor and "boy" favors available.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• How Old are the kids?
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I don't know how old they are but what if you buy little pumpkins and paint or carve them.
    Buy a pinata and put candy in it and little toys. Something Halloween or whatever the theme you decide to go with. Dollar Tree or Oriental Trading Post is a good place for pinata treats.

horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:09 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• This is when dollar stores are great
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010