have ever been to a passion party?

Have you ever gone to a party where intimate items, such as vibrators and personal lubricant, was sold? Did you buy anything?

art.diva

Asked by art.diva at 2:08 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes and depending on the level of discomfort of all those attending, the laugh factor can be pretty high. They are a lot of fun. I prefer discreet shopping/shipping from Xandria.com. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• LOL... Yes my sister had one for her bachlorette party. It was fun, but also weird because my mom and the groom's mom were there. I bought some chocolate body powder. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• No but I worked in a porn store for a while and got a 40% discount on merchandise, lol
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• No but I want to...My sister went to one though....did you know that there is a lube that will make you tighter....you can use it for other things like the mommy tummy in your swin suite and it will tighten your skin....its wont last forever but it will last for a few hours lol. I want that stuff....just for the belly and boobs lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yes i have...They are alot of fun..One of my girlfriends up here on base did it and there were alot of Air Force wives that were there..I didnt buy anything tho..
    afwife58701

Answer by afwife58701 at 2:34 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yes my best friends girlfriend hosted one at her place last year. It was nice and all but nothing new to me really, I do lots of research on-line. I love to learn about new products and new things, I am usually the first person to discuss a new product on the market. There was some neat stuff there but nothing that I was surprised by, although I was prob. the only not surprised by anything. Plus most of the products that induce or produce sexy or interesting results there is a much cheaper way to achieve the same result! You are paying for the brand name in most of those cases!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:08 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have been to a few, we had a lot of fun. We all bought a few things, had some laughs and cocktails :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:34 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• No but I would love to go to one! The last one I could have gone to was held over a thousand miles away so I wasn't able to make it. Sucks!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2010