WHY DO I BLEED EVERY TIME ME AND MY HUBBY HAVE SEX .

HI EVERY TIME ME AND HUBBY HAVE SEX I BLEED AFTER . AT FIRST IT WAS JUST SOME THIMES AND A SMALL AMOUNT OF BLOOD .
BUT LATELY ITS REALY A LOT OF BLOOD AND THEN I WILL BLEED THE HOLE NIGHT AND A LITTLE THE NEXT DAY , AND I WILL GET THIS LOWER ABDOMANAL PAINS .

CAN ANY ONE HELP OR GIVE ME ADVICE PLEASE .

{ PS MY SPELLING NOT GREAT , IM ACTAULY AFRIKAANS }

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I have actually had this problem before! My doctor has told me that the bleeding is from having a highly vascular cervix and this being bumbed during intercourse causes the bleeding and cramping. If it is something that seems to continue for some period of time, u should really consult ur doctor. U might have something else going on and its better to be safe than sorry!
    gwelburn

Answer by gwelburn at 2:40 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• it also can be cause if he has large penis i would go see your doc just in case you could be with child
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• HI DUTCHCANADAIN I DONT UNDERSTAND UR ANSWER
    KABOUSIE

Answer by KABOUSIE at 2:49 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You should definitely go to your doctor. Bleeding a lot is never a good thing. I would think that would be making you feel pretty tired and possibly weak. Make sure you drink plenty water so you don't get dehydrated, take a multi-vitamin, but try to stay away from anything with vitamin E or Asprin in it because they can make your blood thin which can make you bleed easier.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:49 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• She is saying if your hubby has a big penis, he would be hitting your cervix and making you bleed. She's concerned that if you are pregnant, that it could cause complications with the pregnancy, and you need to see your doctor.

The bleeding and cramping could be any number of things. You could have some kind of infection. You really need to get in to see your doc to get a check up. Lots of women have painful sex, and things can be done to fix it. But you need to go see your doc, in case it's something serious.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2010