any other young moms pregant with twins???

i am like 18 weeks pregant with twin bbies. and i was just wondering if there was any other yuong moms like me, im 16

and ima twin myself so yea..

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im 16,& 23 weeks prego,no twins here though just having 1,
    your lucky you have twins =)
    and congrats* =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I had my son at 16 but he wasn't a twin. My bestfriend did have twins at your age she went to school up until she had them and then when she had to have a c-sec and it took longer for her to go back to school they kicked her out.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Hmm.....No....consider yourself??
    lucky?
    Anonymous

• just a ? why i she lucky she is having twins? i had my first 16 and they kept coming. you really dont know how hard it will be until you have the baby. and she is going to get it double.

i am happy for her but knowing what it is like to take care of twins (my friends) and more than 1 baby or child at a time. It is going to be hard. She is going to need help
    Anonymous

• I concur with the last anon; I am not bashing the teen mom to be; but wtf are you thinking misty91; she is not lucky, and neither are you. Your life = gone, over. you will be lucky if you make it to the age of 20 without being a drug addict party girl while your mom is stuck watching your kid. I had mine at 20 and wasn't even close to ready and you think its great at 16? Boy... is reality going to smack you in the face. To the original poster, get all the help you can, and for God's sake finish school!
    Anonymous