just a few things that I hate......feel free to add your own

in no particular order:

eating when I am not hungry- now granted what I am eating is not bad for me (usually an apple or some cheese) but do I really need to be eating when I am not actually hungry?!

being so damn hot with no AC (I do have like 4 fans going) & not being able to leave the patio door open because we live on the 1st floor.

having to take out the trash- because it means my SO is gone.

watching my beautiful flowers wilt & die because SO is gone & therefore can't bring me flowers.

sleeping alone...in silence...

mating the socks, boy do I really hate that.

* I miss my man so much! can't wait for him to come home!

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 3:03 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just ate a tortilla with nutella on it, I'm not hungey either.
    I hate it when my DH tells me he misses me.
    Not being able to sleep as he's not here .
    Hate when he's been gone a month ...look like sheet because I have
    Not been sleeping.
    I hate doing it all by myself.
    Where the hell is he, oh working in Wymoing. SUCK
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 3:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• why do you hate when he says he misses you? I hope he comes home soon!
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 3:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Makes me sad. Makes me miss him even more .
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 3:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• oh I know the feeling.... the only thing I want is to have him home, cuddled up in his arms. *sigh* its nice to hear, but sad at the same time, I know what you mean.
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 3:18 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• things i hate is when my kids leave the dishes undone for three days ,when i go shopping for clothes and can't find anything that fits me with all the weight i lost ,i hate when try on a bra one side fits and other trying to touch the cup,or try on shoes i am in size 11 and you think that people would make shoes that size or make men shoes look more like woman shoes, after the my much older kids take a shower they don't clean up after them self,oh yes we have two cars ,one that works and one does not guess which one my hubby take yes mine, oh yes i have great sence of humor it comes with age lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i hate that we have 2 cars, and mine is broken and i can't drive dh truck because i can't reach the pedals! i hate
    being stuck at home all the time because dh works graveyards and sleeps during the day (once again the whole car issue).
    i hate cleaning the house, because as soon as i get something done by the time i'm done cleaning something else the first project is a wreck again. i absolutely hate laundry, with 4 of us in the house, i do laundry once a week, yesterday i washed 7 loads!

nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:36 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• *AAAAAHEM* I hate when I step on a lego or ninja turtle in the dark. I hate when dh back doors a student, then that means he'll be gone 4 months instead of 2. I Hate when my kids volunteer me for something at school, only to tell me the DAY OF. I hate when my in-laws make me out to be the DIL from hell. I hate the raccoons that mate on my patio (they get loud). I hate when dh calls me by my nigerian name during an argument. I hate that i'm super clumsy. I hate that my laundry is like a never-ending pit of despair. I hate that for 1 things I check off my to-do list, I add 3 more. I hate getting home from grocery shopping, taking off my shoes, putting up all the groceries, only to find... i forgot something. I hate that fraking scale in my bathroom and how it mocks me and my efforts.

But more than all of that... I hate popcorn kernels that get stuck in my teeth.

K, i'm done now.. yay!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I hate doubting myself over big and small things. I hate money and the fact that there's never enough, no matter what. I hate that my decisions make me joyful and depressed at the same time.

Arguing with my kids.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 8:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Things I hate, in no particular order
    -shopping
    -driving on rural roads
    -people who cancel at the last minute
    -people who are irresponsible and try to justify it or blame other people
    -telemarketing calls and door-to-door solicitors...total invasion of my personal space
    -mopping floors
    -cleaning up cat vomit, which is pretty much a daily thing in my house
    -annoying, meaningless pop music
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:38 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• things i hate
    - any fake penis
    -any man who pretends to like women parts but really likes fake penis
    -sleeping on the couch
    -packing/moving
    -changing my daughters life,,which includes taking her out of the only home she has known, taking her out of her school and daycare(she will be in new one) taking her away from her half brother and sister
    -the possible court battle ahead (but i have therapist who i can get records from that states "he is sick, get out of that house"and "do not let him alone with your child unsupervised")
    -packing..oh, i mentioned that one already
    -shoveling heavy snow
    -gum chewers who keep their mouth open and sound like a cow

that is about it today
    may add more as day progresses
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2010