how can i conceive ?

i am 29 years old, i had PCOD problem since 6 years but i remove this by laproscopy by last year. but till today i do not get any result.even 2 successful IUIs also done this year. Now I dont want to do any medication only naturally I do want to conceive.
can U help me .

guli1012

Asked by guli1012 at 3:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just hope on God He will answer you. For the Bible (the word of GOD) has already told us that no descendant of Abraham shall be barren. So my dear quli1012 hold on to that word and since God is not man that he should lie, He will do it at HIS own time. I went through the same thing but today I have a son (three years old) Jessy629

jessy629

Answer by jessy629 at 4:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I also have two conditions(PCOS and Endometriosis) that make conceiving impossible or harder but I read and learned not from doctors when I was young before I had my 1st at 20 that I need to keep eating cleaner and healthier and take good multi- vitamins( pre-natals works great) and Omega-3's, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin E as well. I also drink mostly water, no sodas and either limit caffeine or have none at all. Exercise even a little and try not to stress as it makes it harder to conceive as well. I have also had about a dozen laporoscopy surgeries to remove growths and cysts and also started Peri-menopause in my early to mid thirties and and was told no more babies for me but here I am pregnant and I know it is because of what I do that has led me to all my pregnancies. But of course this is just my life experience but just wanted to let you see how thru my many obstacles how doing a little bit has made it happen for me.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:36 AM on Sep. 29, 2010