hOW CAN I GET MY EX TO LOVE ME AGAIN WE SEPARATED 5 MONTHS BUT HAS BEEN DEALING BACK AND FORTH AND HE CAUGHT ME WITH A MALE FRIEND THAT I GREW UP WITH AND NOW SAID HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE WITH ME ANYMORE, WHAT SHALL I DO WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 15 YES.

Moni870

Asked by Moni870 at 5:40 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Remember what Genie said in Aladdin? "I can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else." I think something similar holds true here. You can't MAKE someone fall in love with you. No matter what you do to try and make them, you're messing with their free will. If they no longer love you or no longer in love with you, you can't make them fall in love. When he caught you with your male friend (doesn't matter how long you've known them) in an intimate situation (cheating) then there may be no turning back. When you're in a relationship, you need to be truthful with one another about everything. If he caught you cheating, you need to ask yourself something: Why did you allow yourself to get in the compromising position you're in? Once you answer that, you might be able to rectify the matter and try to patch things up. Good luck.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:08 AM on Sep. 29, 2010