going to school pregant..

im 16 and hugely showing and i have to go to school.
any secrets on how to kinda disguise the bby bump???

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• HONEY I WOULDNT TRY TO HIDE IT. I MISS MY BABY BUMP SO MUCH. I KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN SCHOOL CAN BE MEAN, AND THAT CAN MAKE IT HARD, BUT YOU HAVE ALL OF US HERE AND WE ALL THINK YOU SHOULD EMBRASE IT. WHO CARES WHAT THE PEOPLE AT SCHOOL SAY? I'M SURE MORE OF THEM WILL BE PREGERS BEFORE THE GRADUATE AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR STAYING IN SCHOOL. YOU JUST BE STRONG AND BE PROUD. YES, YOU HAVE MADE SOME BAD CHOICES (WE ALL HAVE), BUT THIS IS ONE BAD CHOICE THAT IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A BEAUTIFUL BLESSING. ITS GONNA BE HARD, BUT IT IS THE MOST REWARDING THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD. BE PROUD MOMMA!

alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I was pregnant when I was 16 also. I was only a junior in high school. I was the only one pregnant in my school. But i didnt care. i didnt try to hide it. i got the cutest maternity shirts and pants! i loved my belly. but if you really trying to hide it then wear big hoodies and stuff.
    roxyjuliana

Answer by roxyjuliana at 3:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If it was me I would proudly show it. If people wanted to say anything I would tell them to shove it up there butt!!! Its none of there business. But you could get a XL hoodie. I know a friend that did that and it was hard to tell. How far along are you?
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Baggy clothes is he only thing I can think of....but why hide it? They will know something is up when you take time off after the baby.

And a HUGE kudos to you for staying in school!!!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• the funny thing is i had a friend who was pregnant and no one knew untill on day she came in the class room big as a house and i thought it was a joke and she had her baby the next day!! all she was wearing was a hood and sweat pants but i dont know how anyone didnt find out.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Ahh...

Let it be known ,

Your going to be a mom

dont be ashamed

i know it will be strange, but oh well, let them take a gander at your beautiful baby bump!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I was 17 and pregnant, my senior year. honestly, all i can say is dont stress, people are going to figure it out after a while. You are not the first girl to get pregnant in highschool, and you won't be the last. Don't be ashamed. Take responsibility. You had sex, you got pregnant. Maybe it will keep someone else from being inyour shoes. Concentrate on school for now, because sooner than you think you will have so much more to concetnrate on. Have courage and be strong. You'll make it through.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i was almost 16. i got in2 homeschoolen at 4 months b/c people made fun of me n i was very emotional about it! im 17 now n my baby is 4months!
    Anonymous

• And that dear is exactly why you should stay in school regardless of baby bump or no.^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Personally i dont think its something u should try to cover up. Pregnancy is a wonderful thing and you should be glad that your even gonna have a baby bump, theres so many women out there who try to get pregnant and who would embrace the belly. So if i were you I would just find the cutest maternity clothes!
    Rosiecheeks309

Answer by Rosiecheeks309 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2008