Which websites do you use to book plane tickets?

There are so many sites out there, how do you know which one has the best deals??

erincobalt

Asked by erincobalt at 3:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Travel

• We use Travelocity a lot.
    Anonymous

• the best is www. kayak.com
    kaleigh111

Answer by kaleigh111 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• travelocity
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• expedia
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 5:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My website - www.rdcruises.com.

Airfares are so volatile though - if you see a fare you are willing to pay, book it. It could be even higher the next day or gone!
    heidiwork

Answer by heidiwork at 11:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I have never been disappointed in Hotwire. I have found them to be the best all the way around....
    LetsRoll

Answer by LetsRoll at 2:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I'm one of the mamas at TravelingMamas.com and when I book airfare, I start by checking rates at SideStep.com. Then, depending on prices, I make sure to check the airline itself to see if there is any difference. Sometimes I use the airline site, sometimes I use SideStep.

I ALWAYS register my ticket number with the airline I am flying so that I can get credit for miles and make seat changes online. I also use this way to checkin online before arriving at the airport. It saves SO MUCH time, even with checking bags. I get to bypass all those people waiting in line and just drop my bag.

Anyone traveling with children should to the online checkin. You are assured of your seat and don't have to worry about running late (just watch the time).

CajunMama2

Answer by CajunMama2 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I have always used airtran.com and gotten fares directly from them and cheaper by far for advanced purchases...Good luck!!!
    MommaG3

Answer by MommaG3 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2008