How often do you get on Cafemom?

I feel like I'm ADDICTED or something! I'm on here MANY times every day, if I'm home. I feel like a CafeMom junkie! hehe

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 3:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• 2-3 times a week at the most. I'm too busy trying to get stuff done for my lil guy! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I REPLACED THE TV WITH THE COMPUTER. HUSBAND WATCHES TV SO I DON'T. I MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS DONE OR HOP ON IT IN BETWEEN DOING SOMETHING.I FEEL ADDICTED AS WELL!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 3:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I get on a lot, but it's usually just in between doing things or when i'm too tired to start on the next, i get on as soon as i get up and before i go to bed, but now that i'm on soo much i'm getting tired of it, i think i'm gonna stay off for a while...
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 3:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It depends..Sometimes everyday and if i am busy or away from home I can go a few day without getting on..
    poohboo75

Answer by poohboo75 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Everyday; Multiple times a day. Cafemom is boss. <3
    Plus I have no life =D
    3Smiths

Answer by 3Smiths at 4:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• at least once a day, usually the evenings, after kid is asleep, or in the bathtub. today, however, i was home waiting on the cable co. to arrive in their 3-hr span..and planned on cleaning house/laundry...they've never come, and i have to return to work in half an hour..i've been on CM since i walked back in the door!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• too much.
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• several times a day I love it sometimes i use it for seewing tips or cleaning tips of just when i need to vent or am looking for some info its a great resource
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 8:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008