What is a good place online to buy essential oils?

I don't want to just google, would like answers from people who have tried products. Thank you.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 6:41 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I like mountainroseherbs.com
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 7:05 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I asked this same question just recently and got the above answer as well as trying Whole Foods, or, http://www.mothernature.com/ I can't vouch for any of them since I haven't used them yet. I bought some of my essential oils at GNC, but afterwards realized that they aren't organic. I will use them up and then try some others. I found Tea Tree oil at Target, of all places. It was a large bottle, wasn't too expensive, and was pharmaceutical grade. I'm using mine for making natural cleaners, since I'm allergic to bleach and most cleaners. If I may be so nosy, what are you doing with yours?
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I use tea tree oil for antiseptic, lavender for the smell, some for aromatherapy and many many others. I want some cinnamon to put in the teapot on my woodstove and some eculyptus to put in the teapot for smell when we have colds around here. Also looking for holiday scents. I had some Egyptian oils that were wonderful and I used them in place of perfume. So I guess I use them for all sorts of things.
    SophiaofLight

Comment by SophiaofLight (original poster) at 4:26 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Oh I also add mine to vinegar and baking soda for cleaning too. I hate the smell of chemicals
    SophiaofLight

Comment by SophiaofLight (original poster) at 4:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2010