breastfeeding and might be pregnant. When should I test?

Well I'm not trying to concieve but I figured this would be the best place to post this question!
I started my period on sept. 14 and stopped on the 18th. The next sunday (21st) after that I started the mini pill. Then the next monday after that (29) I started spotting for a few days then stopped. Once again the monday after that (oct6) I started spotting AGAIN!! Last friday (oct17th) I took a pill but then decided not to take anymore because I didn't like that they made me feel really anxious all the time. I'm also breastfeeding a 6 1/2 month old. I've now been off the pill for 5 days and still haven't started my period. When should I test?

thanks for the help in advance ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Tomorrow morning. Seriously. But know that the minipill can wreak havoc...don't look for a period by a calendar date.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Both the minipill and just breastfeeding can really throw your cycle off. I probably wouldn't bother to test unless I had other symptoms. Counting Oct 6 as your last period, you aren't even due again for quite a while and it wouldn't be very accurate any way.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• hahah I guess I'll test this weekend and if I don't get my period by nov. 7th I'll test again.
    thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008