Any good recipes that use pumpkin?

I like making anything with pumpkin in it. I know how to make pumpkin dump cake, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies. Any really good recipes would be appreciated. Thanks

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 7:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I made pumpkin pancakes 1 morning and made up cinnamon butter to go on top...they were good, but u can only eat 1...look on the libbys website, they have lots of good stuff
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting and pumpkin bread are huge hits around here...PM me for recipes
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:28 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• curried pumpkin soup
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:36 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Pumpkin soup is the best!

7 tbsp. butter
    2 lbs. onions, thinly sliced
    4 cloves garlic
    2 1/2 lbs. diced pumpkin
    6 c. chicken stock
    Salt to taste
    1 lg. stalk of celery, chopped
    3 tbsp. flour

Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large saucepan. Saute onions and garlic until golden. Add the pumpkin, chicken stock, salt and celery. Bring to a boil, then simmer until pumpkin is well cooked and soft, about 30 minutes. Blend the soup in an electric blender until the pumpkin is completely dissolved. Return to pan. Knead the flour with two tablespoons of butter and gradually add it to the soup beating with a wire whisk. Bring soup to a boil, whisking until it thickens. Correct the seasonings and serve. May be served hot or cold.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 6:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010