anyone know about herbal remedies?

Does anyone know any home remedies or herbal remedies that could help me conceive? I had a miscarriage on june 15th and I still have not conceived. I just need some advice on what to do.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every woman, indeed MC at least once ,
    Sometimes not even noticing,

how far along were you?

so sorry about your loss,
    i had 2,

and i got two other children as well,
    Anonymous

• I was like 10 weeks. It was very painful physically and emotionally. I never had that kind of physical pain. Pain killers wouldnt even work. It was probably because I was farther along. And what I hate is when people didnt know and they ask me and they are like im sorry. But I dont want to say its okay because its not. Do I say thank you? I saw this person like 5 days ago and they are like do you have something hiding under that coat and Im like no...I didnt know what she was talking about. And she said I thought you were pregnant. My coat was the huge puffy ones so she wouldnt be able to tell
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Awe I'm so sorry chick. I had an abortion when I was sixteen and one of the reasons I did it was because my mom said it wasn't going to be a depressing thing, more of a relief (I was crying every day trying to decide). So I did it and for almost 6 months after whenever I saw my baby cousin I would cry. You'll feel so much more complete once you get pregnant then again, and it will happen soon enough, just keep trying.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I can only imagine how much worse a miscarriage would be though.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008