bleeding..

if i had bleeding in between my regular 27 day period do i say thats just break through bleeding or do i start over and count that as a period itself? Also, does it mean it was just old blood from my last cycle since it was brownish or does it mean my chances of conceiving are out for the month with bleeding mid cycle? i know i need to go see my doctor but i don't want to get the run around..50 dollars here, 50 dollars there. crap

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Health

• You can notice bleeding from implantation. Maybe you are pregnant!  good luck

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:31 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• thanks..but ive had bleeding for the last few months in between my periods. i didnt have any in august..i started my period sept 1 and then we bd'd all the mid of the month beginning around the 9th..i had light bleeding for 2 days (brownish) on the 14th...usually it would last longer but it was only 2 days..the months before it was 4 and 5 days. i shouldve began bleeding again on the 27th but didnt start.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 8:44 AM on Sep. 29, 2010