Got my groove back....

I decided to start TTC again, #3. I was discouraged by last month not conceiving amoung other things and pushed it all away, but i'm fine- and i'm ready :) Only thing that is wasting away at me is that I don't O for another 2 weeks, AF just left yesterday! I hate waiting! Then I have to wait ANOTHER 2 weeks to test! lol

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:34 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Are you positive about your ovulation?? If your period just ended then you are already about seven days into your cycle which depending on the length would mean ovulation in about one week not two. No harm in getting in a little practice though. Baby making is fun in itself. Good Luck!!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thank you! We will be doing the BD all month really, so I guess it doesn't really matter when ovulation happens! LOL
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2010