Why do you think Obama dislikes FOX news so much?

Why is it just FOX? IMO ..it is because they do not kneel down and brown nose him.He is at it again attacking FOX news.MSNBC and some other left msm call Americans stupid and ignorant for not brown nosing Obama like they tend to do..but oh my that wretched FOX news..imagine if GWB cried often of how the left msm spoke of what he was doing..that would have been alot of crying we'd still be fighting the flood.
Anyway..is it that Obama just cannot stand any opposition at all? What do you think?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• How many times can I answer your question?
    I'll say because he's never heard criticism before.
    Because he is a Jackass
    The DNC allowed him to be propelled into the spotlight with little exposure beforehand.
    Because he is a Jackass
    Fox is Conservative
    Because he is a Jackass
    Fox has high ratings
    Because he is a Jackass
    The WH has yet to answer any questions posed from Beck at Fox
    Because he is a Jackass
    His next opponent make likely come from Fox with media support and he knows how effective that is
    Because he is a jackass
    The opposition came from Fox and came early
    Because he is a jackass
    Fox does a daily attack on BHO
    Because he is a Jackass
    Fox does a daily attack on his administration and members of it
    Because he is a jackass
    ok, i'm done. got my silly in this morning.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:21 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It's clear from what we have seen of him that the doesn't appreciate criticism. He is incredibly thin skinned and doesn't like to be challenged with tough questions. The other networks throw him soft balls and never really expect thoughtful and informative answers. JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:21 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• He has an ego problem - he doesn't think anyone should question him, his motives, or his politics. He takes every "uncomfortable" question and makes it a personal attack. He spoon feeds the media that will report anything he says without question, and blasts anyone that dares ask the hard things.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:26 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• The truth hurts.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• JewJewBee is right on target. Those are the reasons why he dislikes Fox. My husband watches Fox News everyday and I love how they don't kiss Obamas ass. They speak the truth about him and he knows it.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:34 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Interesting how some people can't tell the difference between a talk/commentary show and news programming.

BO is a crybaby and can't take any criticism. He needs to grow some thicker skin or get out of politics.

oh..and he is a jackass....LOL jjb!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:52 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• more than 8,000-word interview with Rolling Stone Magazine, Obama compared the cable news channel to papers owned by William Randolph Hearst at the turn of the 20th century that unabashedly pushed the media titan's own political views
    ----
    And who in the hell is surprised by this? 8000 effin words. Me thinks he likes to hear himself talk.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:09 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I personally LOVE that Fox does not bow down to him like every other news channel does. For example- when he was first elected, the man had some kind of stupid something to day like every week. All the local channels- ABC, CBS, CNN, etc. all would stop their normal broadcasting so that his obnoxious voice would be on all the channels. Fox news thought that was proposterous, so they kept playing their regularly scheduled programming. I think that there should be one set channel that broadcasts all his worthless nonsense, and let the other channels go on as usual. I believe that Obama needs to have his ego stroked by every human being in America, and other countries as well. Thus the reason he has been on The View, he had tennis shoes with his face on them, as well as T-Shirts. In my lifetime (I'm 24) I haven't ever seen any other president be so focused on media attention. Fox doesn't put up with it, he doesn't like it.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• More bad news for our President....CNN's ratings have been low all year.
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 8:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• IDK...but it may be a good enough reason for me to start watching them. :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:31 AM on Sep. 29, 2010