Is Celine Dion crazy???

I didn't know she was having more kids until just now. She's 42 and her DH is what? 70?? These kids are going to be fatherless before they're old enough to memorize his face!! And how the heck is such an old man able to make babies?? TWINS for that matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• These children are going to have everything in the world. I'm happy for them and I think that it is a good thing that they are having a big family. Good for them!
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 8:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Why do you care if her kids are fatherless?? You're not going to be the one to raise them.

I am glad she finally got pregnant again after all these failed tries. One thing's for sure, such wanted babies are not going to be miserable growing up. And she does have the means to give them anything the need from the dummest toy to the sweetest love.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 8:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Eeeehhhhh its their life. They can give kids a very happy life no matter what their age. Not my place to judge her. I bet she and her dh are thrilled. And he is 70 not dead, he can still do things! Men are able to make babies their entire life most of the time....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• no she is not crazy, i think it is great that she finally got her babies
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 8:24 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Men can make babies until the day they die. She has been trying for years. She had help.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:18 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• She had the fertilized eggs frozen years ago when she got pregnant with her son. And men don't stop making motile sperm like women stop creating eggs.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• She's been trying for so long to have another baby. I am so happy for her.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:30 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm really happy for them. They have been trying to have another baby for like 8 years. And these babies are going to have everything in the world!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 8:31 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• She has wanted more children for ever, and now she gets twins... She's a gazllionaire, and these children will have every need met..
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 8:38 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am 40 and I have an infant. My husband is 49. Is that too old???
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 8:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2010