• In the Spotlight:

What is an easier way to get my baby to sleep in her crib all through the night?

My baby has a weird habit of only sleeping in her crib when she is fully alseep but it only last for two hours...adter that she will NOT go back to sleep...We keep her bassinet up just incase and being constant about her sleeping arrangments only makes her more cranky thoughtout the night. Then she sleeps some of the daytime hours off and when you try to keep her awake she even more fussier!!...
PLEASE HELP!!

Juicey1983

Asked by Juicey1983 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the same problem. MY son is sleeping in his crib but still wakes up all through the night. He's 6 months old!!! Drives me crazy.
    KrayZKelly20

Answer by KrayZKelly20 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i cant believe no one tryed to help. I would but i am going through the same problem and dont know what to do either, hun.
    Tmommy5

Answer by Tmommy5 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 23, 2008