need help please

my son's hole body shakes every once in awhile its like a spasim his legs are really stiff at the hips and knees to the point you can not bend them he crys all the time and seems to be in pain he also arches his back alot they have not figured out whats wrong with him yet just alot of test so thought maybe someone has delt with something like this befor if you dont mind please bump ,someone may have the same problems and could help me thank you

devinalexis

Asked by devinalexis at 8:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I just want to say that I am sad for him and I hope that you get the answers that you need and I hope that you are seeing a good neurologist b/c hopefully they can get to the bottom of this. Here is another bump.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• thank you its hard right now because we do not know whats going on with him right now
    devinalexis

Comment by devinalexis (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My friends son did this, he was having seizures
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 8:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• How old is he? Sounds like he could need a trip to the Pediatrician.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• he is going to be 6 months old he has been going they are doing test right now
    devinalexis

Comment by devinalexis (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Sounds like seizures. It's a condition that can be helped with medication. I hope everything turns out okay.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:26 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Seizures is my guess just like everybody else guessed but that would have been easy for docs to pin point that out. I don't know what else it could be so i bump the question.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Sounds like seizures to me
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• hmm has your doctor tested for terets (sp) i have never personally experienced this but i saw a show that seems like this, its like their tick, you should see
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I pray all works out well with your son and your family. Here's a bump!
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 5:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2010