What color would you choose??

I want to dye my hair all one color i either wanna go back black or go blonde...

KayNevLilSweet2

Asked by KayNevLilSweet2 at 8:44 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Personally i would do a darker color for fall and winter...I save blonde for spring and summer :)
    cmorbeauty

Answer by cmorbeauty at 8:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Depends on how lite or dark complected you are. I'm a natural blonde so I couldn't get away with dark hair and look good.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would say dark.. most fake blondes look goofy.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:42 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Myself I like blond in the summer when you've got that nice tan. I like the darker colors in the winter. However, if you have very much gray the blond covers it up much better it's just alot of upkeep
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• don't do black thats a hard colour to remove later on...maybe a dark chocolate brown for fall? as long as it suits ya & don't wash you out or dark brown with some blond hilites honey blond that is
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• neither.. I'd go with a dark brown, semi warm..

If you want a more black shade, try a level 2 or 3 in a golden dark brown. (in a level 2, it will be a softer looking black basically, which will be more complementary to your warm skin tone and brown eyes).

If you want to try the blond (although I like the darker tones better personally), go with a warmer blond, like a level 10G. Never platinum. It would be too cool against your skin tone.

I'd also have a stylist do it. To go darker, a box will have too high of a developer and can over process hair which can lead to fading, to go lighter it may not take evenly at best, at worse, it could lead to extremely over processed frizzy orange half stripped color that is breakin goff in clumps.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• " However, if you have very much gray the blond covers it up much better it's just alot of upkeep "

not true.. if you want the best coverage for grays, go a level or two lighter than your natural hair shade.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Depends on your eye color, your skin tone (warm or cool), and your natural hair color.
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• darker for fall is better, but I wouldnt go black, black is the hardest to go over... do a dark brown
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010