Sending your kid to day care or Stay at home mom?

Stay at home mom i tried teh daycare thing and i couldnt do it...

KayNevLilSweet2

Asked by KayNevLilSweet2 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in

• I have done both, It just depends on my familys needs. Right now I am lucky enough that we can afford for me to stay at home though :)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm a stay at home mom and i LOVE it luckily my hubby makes enough so i can stay home with our 3 girls 4 yrs, 2 yrs and 7 months.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I don't know...let's ask our kids. Just kidding! I was a working mom and couldn't do it either. I was relieved when dh got a good job. Thank God!
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 8:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• SAHM for the past 14 years... I worked at a daycare/preschool before I had children and I would NEVER send my kids to one of them... We loved all of the kids there, but it was heartbreaking seeing them cry for their parents, and look like they were lost, because they felt abandoned everyday...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:52 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I was a SAHM- briefly, then found a job that allowed me to work at home. While I was a WAHM I did put my older 2 in daycare 2 mornings a week. It was an excellent center right on the corner near our house my kids had fun with the other kids and enjoyed the preschool program the daycare offered.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I onlt work 8 hours a week and this is perfect for me. I get a litlle adult time but still feel like I am raising my children
    jtmommyN

Answer by jtmommyN at 9:11 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My child has been in cared for in a high quality child care program since he was 3 months old. Thank goodness my child care provider understood the importance of and how to form attachments with young children!

DS is lucky to have so many people in his life that love him!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i used childcare for the first 4 1/2 yrs of ds's life, because i worked full-time and couldn't afford not to..no problems-he progressed just fine, smart as a whip.
    i'm a SAHM now...and its me who's regressing.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:14 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Stay at home mom. Or just working PT
    1boyand4girls

Answer by 1boyand4girls at 9:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If I had the option I would continue to stay at home and work part time.
    Or work from home.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:01 AM on Sep. 29, 2010