Anyone enjoy recieving a "Playful" or "erotic" Spanking?

I never would have thought I would have, but after trying it I love it. Not too soft and not too hard. Just right with lots of caresses. Anyone else enjoy this or have any other kinky things they have tried in the bedroom you thought you would never like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• I actually enjoy this as well with my husband. Role Playing is another great idea. Sometimes when we go out and want to end the night with a bang we pretend to be other people. We talk different and act different, almost just like when we first met. It keeps the passion going and it's something to discuss the next day...
    skycarter

Answer by skycarter at 4:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No.
    Anonymous

• ya my hubby always does it but its not as if im standing there waiting for it. he'll just slap my butt and lightly pull my hair. i love it cause it makes it more fun.
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Come sign up for our Kinky not Kooky room.. there's lots of mamas that enjoy that and more.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• yes we do and it's erotic at times.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I enjoy it too. Once in a while he slaps a little too hard but more often than not I really do like it a lot. And like the gentle hair tug too. I think my hubby is more turned on with me just talking about him spanking me than actually doing it lol
    Anonymous

• I like the spanking with hard hair pulling.
    jaysmommy08

Answer by jaysmommy08 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i like it
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 5:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• wooo it adds spice to your sex life and makes me feel like a porn star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous