I'm already showing, is this normal?

I'm about 6wks 2 d, really early to be showing! I am overweight and this is my 4th child. I have a 4 year old, a two year old and a 3 year old who is in Heaven.... :o( Anyways, it never happened that early with any of them! I had to go buy maternity clothing already and my jeans are tight, it feels like there is too much pressure on my lower abdomen. I had an u/s around 4 weeks but it was early so they didn't see much. What do you think the reason for this is? I know I'm not just bloated. lol

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:18 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What is ever normal. Bless you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm so sorry for you loss I couldnt imagine losing one of my children or all of them :( As for showing all ready i'm not sure do you think it might be twins?
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:21 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i was showing early at 10 weeks i had alittle belly but i also was pregnant with twins
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 9:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am 2 month pregnant and my belly shows too, but I think I gained weight so i got some belly, nothing to do with baby.
    Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 9:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• u could by having twins :)
    kaylaylshfr

Answer by kaylaylshfr at 9:36 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• one clue i was pregnant for twins, was the fact that i had a bump at 6 weeks. found out at my 10 week u/s that we are having twinss :) i'd ask for another ultrasound
    Sarah5708Emma

Answer by Sarah5708Emma at 9:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Another explanation could be that it's just bloating at this point.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• twins do run in my family!
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• maybe twins!!!! I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs* , I am so excited that you are being bless with another (maybe 2?) Congrats!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yes it is normal for you. I showed earlier and earlier with each. With my third I was in maternity cloths at 4 weeks. Does not have to mean you are having twins. It is where you uterus is located, baby, extra fluid and how you just show with this one.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2010