sleep problems?

k... so, i've always known that i've had problems sleeping. i've thought insomnia. i have night terrors... but last night, i realized just how big the problems are.

i got up every 20 minutes... only 2 times of that was because of my 2 month old daughter, but the rest, i don't even know why.

i can't really afford to go to the dr, and i wouldn't be taking sleeping pills anyway (i just wouldn't feel safe doing that. single mom with 3 kids under 5.)

HELP! does anyone have this problem? what helps? what should i try? i feel fine when i wake up, but meh.

gracefulsky

Asked by gracefulsky at 9:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Health

• Take Melatonin before bed. Your body may not be producing enough of it.

What my Dr told me was that my body would rest when it needs too. as long as I was alert during the day.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:42 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I just deal with it...It is something that I have always went through and I dont like taking meds
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:28 AM on Sep. 30, 2010