What should happen to Amber?

On the show teen mom, based on last nights episode what do you think should happen to Amber, Leah, and Gary?

I grew up in a home where I witnessed domestic violence frequently so it kills me to watch this. I know how pianful it is to be that child, and the major damage it did to me growing up.

I don't think Leah deserves any of this, I think Gary should get full custody of Leah and Amber should have supervised visits while she gets major psychological help.

I know a lot of people on CM don't like cps, but at this point do you think they should get involved?

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• I definietly think CPS should be called and its sad that amber hits gary and she kicked him as he was walking back down the stairs. If it were the other way around and Gary was hitting Amber i'm sure someone would call the police so why is nothing being done now...because amber is a girl..if you ask me thats not fair. I agree also that Gary should get FULL custody of baby Leah.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• This led to a big discussion between DH and I about how domestic violence happens to men too, and goes unreported a lot. At this point everything Amber does to him is classifies under abuse. She emotionally,verbally, and physically abuses him and if he were doing that to HER she would be considered "battered". It's not acceptable under any circumstances, and I actually think this episode should be shown as an example to kids in high school about what ABUSE looks like.
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree that Gary should get full custody of Leah because abuse is abuse I don't care who's doing the abusing.
    I also believe that Amber took that class just for that reason because she said last night she wishes she was bigger than him so she could kick his a**. CPS most DEFINIATELY
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 9:57 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i agree with you 100% i was kinda hoping that he would've slapped the shit out of her
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I really hate the show because it makes me, as a teen mom, look absolutely horrible. I personally don't think she's a good mom at all...who would leave a knife lying around and then try to justify her reasons for leaving it there? I didn't watch the newest episode yet but I pretty much know what happens, and based on my last fact about her yes I do believe the baby should be taken but I personally don't think Gary would be able to do it all by himself.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think he needs full custody for sure. I am glad he didn't hit her, he's just a better person. I feel sorry for him. Amber should have gone to jail. At what point does MTV step in and get involved. I know it's a reality show. Did you see Leah's crib? Her poor excuse for a Mom tossed her in. Full of crap. The poor kid could suffercate.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• gary should definitly get leah. poor kid has to see her dad get yelled at and hit all the time. and all amber seems to do is lay in bed. if she has time to go to kickboxing class then she can find time to go to school.
    DKK2010

Answer by DKK2010 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree Gary should get custody, Amber is very childesh. All she does is scream, no wonder Leah cries and screams all the time that's all she see's her mother do. Did you notice her crib, it has all sorts of teeth marks in the rails. Makes me wonder how often Amber leaves her in there crying.
    TyBryantsmom

Answer by TyBryantsmom at 11:05 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Amber needs psychological help. She is obviously very disturbed. Violence is never OK and what she does is abuse, not to mention the verbal abuse. And who behaves that way in front of their children? That's what disgusts me the most. Leah is talking now, does Amber not realize that she can pick up on those words let alone the behavior? How sad for that poor baby. Someone needs to step in and take her away from Amber and that whole situation. She deserves a loving home.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• yeah they should get involved beacuse they need it. gary should get custody of leah and leave. they shouldn't be together anyway cause when you really love someone you don't kick them out every week.
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 12:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010