WYR your boss caught you dancing to the groove or belting your heart out?

I'm sure many of us are able to listen to music while we're at work at our desks. We either bring in our cds, mp3 players, or use online radio. We play what gets up pumped, keeps us awake, or just something fun.

Do you ever just jump out of your chair to dance to a jam you're listening to? What about closing your eyes, holding a pretend microphone, and singing to heart's content?

I don't do the first, but I do the second.. a LOT. No one has walked in on me yet, but I try to keep the decibels to a normal level, lol.

I think I'd rather be caught singing than dancing. I can hold a note and carry a tune, but I canNOT dance. I have WGS (White Girl Syndrome).

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:27 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in

• been there, done that..both of them. the owner of my salon (rented space from him for almost 12yrs) would just join in..or say, ''OK! gonna be a good day today!" we sang in our salon all day, everyday.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:44 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think I'd rather be caught dancing!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'd rather be caught dancing... absolutely!!! My singing voice isn't TERRIBLE, but I'd certainly never THINK of trying out for American Idol, let's just put it that way. :D
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I can't sing or dance but I guess dancing. You can always pretend you meant to look goofy.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• dancing haha
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010